I have been selling homes in the Chicago western suburbs since 1989. During this time I have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of buyers and sellers. I love what I do, I love to help people, and I love the real estate business. I have systems in place that will aid you in fully exposing your home or in expediting your home search. Once I show you the systems that I have in place, I think you will agree that I spend more time, money and resources on my clients than most other Realtors.
I have found ways to not just write your address on a 'list' of properties for sale, but to actually become pro-active in selling properties. I have also found ways to make sure my clients know about newly listed properties right away, so they don't miss out on the home of their dreams.The secret to a good listing agent or an excellent buyer's agent, in my opinion, is not just being pro-active, however. It is about diligence in the approach, and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. Some of the most effective techniques are not effective unless they are done over and over without pause....until the customer is satisfied...until the house is sold and closed. Some of the most effective techniques are not the techniques that have become a traditional part of real estate sales. Sometimes it takes creativity and thinking outside the box to sell or find a home. It is my intent to use everything at my disposal to get the job done. When we meet, I will show you what I do that is different that will increase your odds of selling your home. I will show you how we can stage your home to get the highest price in the least amount of time.
I am a full time real estate professional that will sell or find the best home, negotiate the best price and walk you through the process with the least inconvenience. My passion is finding you results, saving you time, and building a friendship in the process. The agent that you select is of extreme importance. He or she will be the determinant of the success or failure of the home buying process. My business has been built on repeat customers and referrals. I am committed to your success. I can help. Let's talk..call me today.
Awards and Accomplishments
Bachelor of Science from University of Iowa, Iowa City, 1985. Major in Management Information Systems and a minor in Mathematics.
Iowa Hawkeye Cheerleader.
Continental Airlines International Flight Attendant stationed in Honolulu, Hawaii, July 1986 - July 1988.
Licensed Real Estate salesperson, November 1989.
- Continuous membership in the Realtor Association of the Western Suburbs since 1989 and the Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois.
Porterfield*Hearthstone Realtor in Hinsdale, November 1989-October 1991. Now know as Prudential Preferred Realtors of Hinsdale.
RE/MAX Elite Realtor, Hinsdale office, October 1991 - January 2007.
Member of the 100% Club RE/MAX achieved award. Placing in the top 5% Nationally amongst Top Producers. Sales volume in excess of $5M production annually with sales commissions exceeding $100,000.
- Licensed Real Estate BROKER with the State of Illinois Office of Banks and Real Estate (License No. 075.010507), 2004.
- Member of Council of Residential Specialists
- Member of several Relocation Networks and Directories
- Certified, Graduate of the Realtor Institute of Illinois, 2004.
- Real Estate Cyberspace Specialist, 2004
- Member of the council of Residential Specialists. Credited Real Estate Specialist, 2005. Most prestigious award in the residential sales field, recognizing professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- HouseValues and JustListed Specialist
- Falcon Cheer Coach
- BoyScout Den leader (August 2003 to March 2007)
- Chaired Madison Elementary School PTO Fundraiser
- Ran the Madison School Talent Show
- Hinsdale Center of the Arts Guild Member, helping to raise funds to support over 60 communities in the participation of the annual Hinsdale Christmas Home Tour
- Joined Crawford Group Sotheby's International Realty, January 2007.
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker (License No: 471.002377) 2012.
- Formed a partnership with Paula Ciardelli, known as Crawford Group Sotheby's Luxury Home Team. (August 2012)
- Married (December 1985 to present)
- Reside in Hinsdale, IL since 1990.
- Three Children (Carly, Devin and Morgan)
- Member of the Christ Church of Oak Brook
- Hinsdale Falcon Head Volunteer Cheer Coach
- 2011 IRCA 1st place State Championship Winners!
While holding myself to the highest professional and ethical standards, I will strive to help my clients make successful real estate decisions and in the process prove worth of their trust and friendship, so that I may become a long term friend and adviser.
My mission is to provide superior quality service based on my knowledge and experience, while achieving a balanced life and the ultimate goal of Closing with Success!